While Randy Kraft is suspected to have killed 67 people, he was only tried for 16 for numerous reasons.
All known victims below
The Scorecard Killer
These victims a court of his peers determined he was guilty of killing.
- Edward Moore (20) December 24, 1972
- Kevin Bailey (17) April 9, 1973
- Ronnie Wiebe (20) July 28, 1973
- Keith Crotwell (18) March 29, 1975
- Mark Hall (22) January 1, 1976
- Scott Hughes (18) April 16, 1978
- Roland Young (23) June 11, 1978
- Richard Keith (20) June 19, 1978
- Keith Klingbeil (23) July 6, 1978
- Michael Inderbieten (21) November 18, 1978
- Donald Crisel (20) June 16, 1979
- Robert Loggins (19) August 23, 1980
- Eric Church (21) January 27, 1983
- Rodger DeVaul (20) February 12, 1983
- Geoffrey Nelson (18) February 12, 1983
- Terry Lee Gambrel (25) May 14, 1983
All Potential Victims
It’s worth pointing out Randy Kraft has never been tried for any of these victims and has never confessed. These victims due to his own notes and other evidence it’s likely he committed the crimes, but due to never being tried he is only a suspect in the cases.
While some of the bodies were never recovered, notes were written down in Krafts book suggests there were other crimes and murders.
All of his suspected victims were males between the ages of 13 and 35 and quite a few were in the Marine Corps.
Joey Fancher (sex assault victim – survived)
- Wayne Dukette
- Edward Moore
- Unidentified Male
- Kevin Bailey
- unidentified youth
- Ronnie Wiebe
- Vincent Cruz Mestas
- Malcolm Little
- James Reeves
- Roger Dickerson
- John Leras
- Craig Jonaitis
- Keith Crotwell
- Scott Michael Hughe
- Roland Young
- Richard Keith
- Keith Klingbeil
- Richard Crosby
- Michael Inderbieten
- Donald Crisel
- unidentified male
- Gregory Wallace Jolley
- Jeffrey Sayre
- Mark Alan Mars
- Michael O’Fallon (Portland)
- unidentified male (Portland)
- Robert Loggins
- Michael Cluck (Portland)
- Christopher Allen Williams
- Raymond Davis
- Robert Avila
- Arne Mikeal Laine
- Brian Whitcher (Portland)
- Anthony Jose Silveira (Portland)
- Dennis Alt (Grand Rapids)
- Christopher Schoenborn (Grand Rapids)
- Lance Taggs
- Eric Church
- Geoffrey Nelson
- Rodger DeVaul
- Terry Lee Gambrel
Due to the fact he already received the death penalty and is currently on death row waiting to be excuted, he is unlikely to be tried for these victims.
Maybe he will confess before he dies or maybe he will take them to his death.
Subscribe to MurderTown Email
Are you interested in Serial Killers, join our mailing lists for the latest releases, crime updates and much much more.
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to receive marketing emails from RandyKraft.com.
We’ll never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.